Monday, January 14, 2008

Shark does public radio

Good times ...

As Jay Bullock has announced, WUWM is doing a series of interviews with local bloggers on its Lake Effect show. Jane Hampden is the host. I taped on Friday for air tomorrow at 10 am. A few of the commenters on Jay's post suggested a lack of political balance and he claims that some conservative bloggers have turned Jane down. I would encourage our guys and girls to do it.

My interview was largely apolitical, focussing instead on the role of local political blogs and my own philosophy of blogging and how it fits into other things I do.

5 comments:

Michael said...

I never got the opportunity to turn her down. Sniff.

Anonymous said...

I can verify that. I was invited to be interviewed but turned it down due to scheduling difficulties on my part.

- Owen

Rick Esenberg said...

Elliot

But I plugged you.

Anonymous said...

Jane is by far the most biased, worst prepared host on public radio, so it wouldn't surprise me if conservative bloggers took a pass.

Michael said...

You LIKE me! You really like me! ;)