Sunday, March 29, 2009

It should be May Day, but ...

When I return to this space, I might start my "Obamaphobic" reservations about the need to radically transform, at least in American terms, the size and scope of government. A good crisis ought not to be wasted when it can bring back lost dreams; when it can allow us to once again chase ghosts. But, for today, just a musical tribute. After a month of scholarly care, I need to get my partisan on and, in any event, I have a love/hate relationship with the olden days..

We got a Revolution.



So we can share the land.



Because, you know, the old sign said "private property" but "on the back side it didn't say nothing/That side was made for you and me."



So let's get back to the garden.



And, for the less patient among us, roll down Rodeo.

1 comment:

jp said...

One can be excused for the “olden days” (inexperience and pot).