Thursday, March 30, 2006

Drum Circle Left Update


Literally.

I am informed that the Walworth County Week reports that, on Saturday at 6:30 pm in Walworth, there will be a drum circle for peace, apparently at a place called "Drumming for Peace and Fire Circle Drums" at 408 Howard Street. You are asked to bring your own drum although some will apparently be available for the drumless among us. I can't say for certain, but I am confident that hemp will be involved in some way. My guess is that one will be free to chant as well as to drum. Levitation will be optional.

"Maybe if we drum hard enough, man, we can stop this war."

3 comments:

Joey said...

I worked in California for a while last year, and they had drum circles all the time. Disturbing...very, very disturbing....

Anonymous said...

Like far out.

Anonymous said...

Dude- Where are the doritoes?