Monday, March 20, 2006

Sharon Stone says ... Do we care?

Warren Bell at The Corner says it's unwise to date an actress because you'd have to listen to stuff like the following statement from Sharon Stone on the Israeli peace process:

"It feels to me that we have an opportunity ... to choose understanding in a new way," she told a press conference in Paris when asked about her trip.

"And it really is just a breath. It's just an agreement that's just a breath. We are not far apart. We can choose to have this alternative kind of growth that is a collective nuance of understanding."


Of course, the Reddess is both beautiful and has an IQ of around 642, but I still must ask myself.

Would must guys care?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I used to think I was a spousal suckup.

Anonymous said...

Depends upon your objectives.

Rick Esenberg said...

I have no shame. A little goes a long way.

Besides if you think I'm going to make cracks about Sharon Stone without immunizing myself first then I can only say that the alluring Melinda is not Irish.