Friday, March 17, 2006

Tomorrow's Journal-Sentinel: Get it!

All you fans of Shark and Shepherd on Dead Tree should be sure to read tomorrow morning's Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. The paper will be publishing an op-ed by Russ Feingold explaining his censure proposal, apparently written in response to the paper's editorial criticizing the censure idea as premature. I was asked to write a column explaining why his proposal is the dumbest thing since disco. (OK, that's not how they put it, but I embellish.)

Actually, I have to admit that they asked Arlen Specter first, but he was busy voting on matters critical to the fate of the Republic. All I was doing last night was watching hoop. Good thing I have his back.

Actually, I have no idea what Feingold wrote (it's against the paper's policy to disclose an op-ed to a critic who will then tee off on it) and don't know how responsive my piece will be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Russ. He stuck his foot in his mouth and now I fear he’s going to get a foot put some place by you.

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. Thank you for information. we guarantee all customers and users total satisfaction or your money back vigrx plus - http://www.male-sexual-styles.com/vigrx_plus.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobXsnw7CWs

Anonymous said...

О! Sweet web site, I hadn’t come across blog.angelsfromabroad.com before in my searches!Carry on the fantastic work!